All private and public sector organisations need:
- Comprehensive, documented and fully integrated Business Continuity Management Systems
- Policy, strategy, plans and a review process to ensure continuous improvement and development
The BCM process implemented by ICS will:
- Assess relevant risks faced and the impact of business interruption
- Ensure everyone within the organisation understands their role in Business Continuity Management
- Ensure staff are trained and have exercised plans accordingly
- Emphasise the importance of a positive culture towards response and recovery when incidents occur
- Provide bespoke, flexible and scalable solutions
Business Continuity Management – meeting professional standards
All of our work is delivered in accordance with current business continuity management standards including ISO 22301 (Business Continuity Management Systems requirements), the Business Continuity Institute Good Practice Guidelines 2018, and the British Standard in Business Continuity Management (BS 25999).
We also adhere to the Business Continuity Institute’s Good Practice Guidelines. All ICS consultants are members of the Business Continuity Institute.