Actions taken during the early stages of an incident all crisis will significantly alter the outcome for your organisation; a fast and effective response can reduce incident timelines and minimise impact; a random uncoordinated response will almost certainly exacerbate it.Effective Emergency Planning is critical to successful Incident Management and ICS will ensure your business processes for both aspects of Emergency Management are effectively integrated.
Our emergency planners have a global reputation working within COMAH and other highly regulated sites. We have extensive experience in the UK of working with civil responders, within JESIP protocols and exercising with the Local Resilience Forum.
Emergency Planning and Incident Response solutions.
ICS will guide you towards effective:
- Emergency Plan development
- Training, testing and exercising of Emergency Management and Incident Response plans
- Integration of Business Continuity Plans with Emergency Management and Incident Response plans
- Command and Leadership training
- Communication and command post development
ICS’s integrated approach
Our integrated approach to Emergency Planning and Incident Response will provide you with not just a plan, but also the critical tools and activities that make the plan work. Your Emergency Management team at operational, tactical and strategic level will have access to:
- Clear guidelines and action cards to guide on activation and response
- The knowledge and skills to implement plans and procedures effectively
- The appropriate equipment and facilities to support each other through an incident or crisis
All our solutions align to:
- ISO 22325:2016 Security and resilience — Emergency management
- BS 11200: 2014 (the Crisis Management Guidance and Good Practice Guidelines)
- The European standard ‘PD CEN/TS 17091:2018 Crisis Management’
- UK Government Guidelines